Thursday, July 07, 2005

Welcome to Me and Elvis

The address of this blog was just the first thing I could think of that was not already used. It's the name of a song by Human Radio, a now-defunct band formerly based out of Memphis. Now Ross Rice is the only former member I follow at all, and he still lives and works in that area. The song "Me and Elvis" does not inspire me because I'm an Elvis fan, but because I love its upbeat tempo, fun tune, and witty lyrics. Yes, I said "witty."

I might not post every day. I will post when something hits me, or when someone who touches my life does something worth jotting down. It's a journal mainly for me, really. I have so many thoughts in my head sometimes, but never manage to get them all out. This will help me do that. An online catharsis. Ah, feel the rush.

No comments: