Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Actual Description

Found this verbiage on a set of Dragon multimedia speakers:

High Power For Your Good Music
(picture of cannonball with a burning fuse)
For people who love their favorite music, this speaker has wonderful power output to handle your music. No matter what kind of music you like, it always tries its best to satisfy you.

These speakers came with a DYI kit I bought from Tiger Direct to build my own computer. I can honestly say that the speakers satisfy me, but I have no idea whether they are trying their best to do it. What I want to know is... what kind of power do they provide for my least favorite music? That's the trick of it. I'll never be able to test that part, because I'll never play my least favorite music. Wow. Those marketing geniuses.

No comments: